Last night I felt movement. Now, I know the general feelings of digestion, but this was different. I like to think it was our baby moving around in there. I had just eaten and laid down on my back to go to sleep and... flutter, flutter- right in the dead center of my abdomen. It sort of took my breath away. I guess I won't know for sure for a little longer, but like I said... I like to think I felt little junior bird bouncing around in there for the first time last night =)
Could my nausea be subsiding? I don't want to get my hopes up. Maybe I am just learning how to stuff my face every 30 minutes and NEVER let my tummy get empty. OR, maybe I am beginning to feel a little better. Now, if I could kick this UTI and rash...Michael has been sick for 4 days, he looks aweful and I am praying I don't get it.
Lord, please keep us safe and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment