
Our baby is moving all the time! He or she is very active. I can feel some really strong kicks and even somersaults- and can finally differentiate between these types of movements! Wow! It really is the greatest feeling I’ve ever experienced, and it makes me smile every time.
I have already gained 11 pounds! Someone told me yesterday- "that is 22 pounds of pressure on your spine". Nice. No wonder I am feeling it so soon around my surgery site! Please pray for me if you are reading this, that the belt I got would help. I think I may have a long road ahead, but the Lord knows where I'm at.
Last night we had our BBQ at Neff Park- with friends who live around the area and it's always such a blast. We played Bocce ball
and ate like kings and queens. It was a true bar-g-que because we had potato salad, baked beans, corn and steaks. YUMMY!
I have already gained 11 pounds! Someone told me yesterday- "that is 22 pounds of pressure on your spine". Nice. No wonder I am feeling it so soon around my surgery site! Please pray for me if you are reading this, that the belt I got would help. I think I may have a long road ahead, but the Lord knows where I'm at.
Last night we had our BBQ at Neff Park- with friends who live around the area and it's always such a blast. We played Bocce ball

and ate like kings and queens. It was a true bar-g-que because we had potato salad, baked beans, corn and steaks. YUMMY! Here's Janelle with cutie Luke Ebeling! We will miss you Janelle and Cameron!
A pic of the pregnant ladies...and a profile at that!
For more pics, go to our webpage.
2 comments:
Great pics! I had so much fun with you guys last night!
abby, you are soooo cute. i love your pictures, and i hope your bbq was so fun. i miss you!!!
Post a Comment