Wednesday, June 4

AnTiCipaTioN- post dedicated to my sista-Shell Belle

I think I might die of anticipation. I think we are going to go to Shelley's work place to tell her on our way to the campground since she isn't coming until later. I just can't wait all day for her to know the news!

I think she is just going to be so shocked that we are there and so shocked that I have a baby in my enlarged belly! I can't wait to see her face! I am so excited I can't even think right now! Only 2 days away from right now!

I've got a surprise for you Shell Belle (you should be used to this sort of thing by now!!) I'm comin'!

We leave on our flight tomorrow night and I just feel so excited I bet I won't sleep a wink!
This will be the surprise of the century for the family I think. I love surprises!

I will post the videos of the trip when I get back and finally publish this website.

Baby is doing well, praise the Lord!

PS. Shelley, I hope you know that I think the world of you. I look forward to the rest of our lives as sisters!! You are the best choice of a sister God could've made for me! You are unique in so many ways. love you! Can't wait to see you...wish I could tell you I was coming...but I think it will all be worth it.