
The days are going by much more quickly for me now as the sickness has dissipated. My appetite has greatly increased and I want everything I see! I have to be a little more careful!!
This weekend was so restful and nice. Biola gives us half day Fridays in the summer where we work till 12 and have the rest of the day off -paid! Michael and I went home and packed up for our weekend and headed down to the beach. When we first moved here, we didn't know ANYONE, but since then, the Lord has brought a unique family into our lives that have adopted us as their own. The Henigmans Sr. live near their son Tim and everyone lives near the beach. Tim and Debbie have an extra room that we always stay in and they even gave us a key to their house. We so much enjoy their home, (much more when they are there), but in the summers they spend a large chunk of their time up at their cabin at Hume Lake. We are going to visit next weekend! Yipee!! Mainly this weekend, we relaxed. We laid out by the pool and read our books and at chips and salsa and just talked together. It was so wonderful!
Saturday we got up early and headed to Huntington Beach. Michael got 4 games in. Aunt Anita (Henigman) called and surprised me. She wanted to come pick me up to take me shopping! We went to Kohls and I got some really cute things. Being pregnant is fun, but it sure is a lot more fun when you have things to wear that fit you!! Then, we went out to the Cheesecake factory for lunch. How often does someone call you and ask to take you shopping? It was such a blessing. We call the Henigmans our "Framily" (friend/family mixed together). They are so special to us. They have been so generous to us and they treat us as their own family. There are no words to describe the "heaven on earth" feeling and connection we have with all of them.
God has been so faithful to us to meet all of our needs. Michael and I keep a marriage journal to record all the blessings in our lives. It is so important to go back and look at the things that He has done, because unfortunately you do tend to forget.
Well, enough blabbering for now, here is a new pic of 19 weeks.


We can't wait for tomorrow to find out the gender of our baby! Stay tuned for an update!!
1 comment:
Eeeee! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!
I'm so glad you have such an awesome framily here!
That makes living far from "home" a whole lot easier.
Post a Comment