Last night we had our 19 week check up and ultrasound. I was sort of nervous to actually find out! It mean, it changes so much!!... I have felt it was a girl from the beginning...but to hear the tech say...it's a girl, takes you to a whole new level!! We were so excited...and she just kept talking away and Michael leaned over to my ear and said..."It's a girl".
We were laughing in sheer delight! Bows and ribbons. Wow!
The doc said everything looks great, good measurements, and good weight- 9 oz so far. We are so thankful, and we feel so blessed that God is allowing this miracle to come into our lives. Please continue to pray for Kate's development. Thanks!!
Here is Kate's little face. I turned it so you can see the head is at the top, the eyes are the dark spots, the body below.
Just before I went in, I ate LOTS of choc covered raisins so she would be rolling around, and it worked! She hardly stayed still the whole time...which is not uncommon for her. She moves constantly. The doctor said we have a wild one!
Below is a pic of her little profile- this was funny. She was facing outwards and we all wanted to see the profile. So we were asking her to turn over and just then, she rolled. I jokingly said, "oh look Michael, she's already so obedient!" The tech was cracking up! Thanks Kate for turning over for us!
Closer up of the profile..

Here's a foot- toes at the top, heel at the bottom. It is a lot clearer when it is moving, but when you stop it for a still photo, it blurs up a bit. Everything on the screen we saw was so clear though.
The Tech was so cool, she offered to take a "family photo" so there is Kate on the screen, with mom and dad (whoa, mom and dad, that's us hun!!) That was a neat touch...how special! How fun!

Then, it was off to Target later that night. A little while ago we decided that the day we find out we would go buy a little outfit! Here's our little girls first one!
Thanks for enjoying this along with us, we are having so much fun!




3 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet little Kate Elise! I love her name. :)
Oh a girl! That is so fun! I have had so much fun with my little girl dressing her up in skirts and bows! I'm excited for you guys. Good luck!
oooooh yea!!! i love you, kate! i can't wait to meet you. i'll always give you treats when mom and dad aren't looking. i'll braid your hair and sing you to sleep. and kate, when mommy starts dancing or laughing or joking, don't be embarrassed, because you will probably (hopefully) be just like her one day. you parents are the best, and you will learn so much from them. i love you, kate elise clark, my little niece!
Post a Comment