Tuesday, June 17

Baby Brain

I was telling a friend at work today of some funny instances I have experienced while being pregnant so far..she said, "I hope you are writing these down"! So, that gave me the idea to blog about my Baby Brain Experiences.

They say the hormones do it to you, and I seriously believe "them" whoever "they" are.

The other night, I was going to pick Michael up from a conference and I turned onto the wrong side of the street! I was driving along unaware for about 300 yards or so until it dawned on me that I was on the wrong side! I swerved over just in time to miss the car coming around the corner. Praise the Lord!

I have most recently put the soap in the fridge, left the oven and curling iron on all day, I have a terrible time with my vocabulary and funny sayings often get confused.

Michael was asking me to do something and I said valiantly, "Your wish is my desire!" He softly said..."it's command." I said, "huh", he repeated, "It's your wish is my command." Oh.

Today, I was telling him that our teeth can be sensative to cold and dark. He goes..."it's cold and hot". Oh... right, cold and hot. Whew! Good thing at least one person around here is on top of it.

I'm sure there will be more to report later...and believe me, this isn't the half of it already...I just can't remember the rest right now. =)




(17 week picture update)

No comments: