2008 Office Olympics

This week a co-worker friend came up with the idea of having an office olympics! After the ideas started flowing, we found no limits to the hilarity of ideas! People are really into it and it just gives the office that fun family feel when people are talking about the "office olympics". It's so funny! Today was our opening ceremony. We had flag bearers, a (flashlight) torch and I was the bubble blower.
We had loud, offical sounding music and cameras were flashing...hilarious! For the first event, we bowled for captains and now we have our offical 3 team leaders. Each team is to come to Monday's event with their own country name and flag.
We have planned to have an event each day. Some include dizzy ink rubber stamping, blind basketball (over the cubicle), hallway golf, tape dispenser hockey, staple removal contest, etc....
Here are some pics of the event...and the video is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4dBX57JtuM
This is one of the many reasons I love working at Biola. We have such a loving office family, it's an amazing place of community, godly love, and encouragement. SO COOL~ Thank you Lord!
1 comment:
Abby, I just watched your "opening ceremony" video and it was so funny! You did a great job as the bubble blower and I love seeing you and Kate in action. You're just adorable :) Thanks for the office patriotism--GO USA!!!
-Tracy-
Post a Comment