
My husband has a hidden talent. Well, he as a few but some shall remain hidden. Today I reveal one though. He can catch a fly with his bare hands. He hasn't merely conquered this task once or twice...but dozens of times to my amazement. Just when I think the fly is too fast, he snags him- mid air!
So, this weekend we had some little univited guests in our home. I said aloud, "we really need a flyswatter"...but was quickly reminded I was mistaken. Michael began the dance, around the rooms, hands in the air, "waving like you just don't care".
Well, this fly was fast and furious and I have to admit to my discredit, I was doubting.
Finally, the trained eye of this human flyswatter of a man had caught the pattern of the fast moving pest. Then, SWIPE!! Midair, fly noise ceased...Mr. Fly is trapped in the world's fastest human flyswatter hand on the face of the earth and wife is happy....
True: I have seen him catch over six flies in one day with his hand. That is talent folks. Pure.
"What a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man! Yes he is."
Here I am growing and growing and loving it!
26 week update.
Hope you are having a great week...blessings!!
3 comments:
Ha ha just like Daddy...
Hey it's me, Loren I really like the blog,I like the picture of you In the sliding pictures, with the goggles and snorkel, I think you should go to the hospital like that,Ha Ha,that would be funny!I hope to hear from you soon, well better go, we're about to have ice cream in a few min. After we play a game,
Loren
How cute are you in your skirt and tennies!
xo
Post a Comment