Friday, August 29

My Dad

My dad is great
my dad is grand
my dad builds big things
with his hands.

Check out the house my dad just finished.
I see they've added even more pictures!

http://century21lc.com/index.cfm/Home-Search-1170.html?event=listingDetail&ListingID=196327

This is a masterpiece home built by my very own father.
He would never take any praise or credit for it, or brag,
so I am bragging for him.

Dad, I think you are the best builder in the world!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous!

Loren Mackenzie Anders said...

That's an awesome house!! I also wanted to let you all know we now have a new e-mail address. It is anders827@comcast.net. And check out our blog. I finally got some scrolling pictures and I'll continue to try to write more.

Take care,
Gary

Anonymous said...

WOW the house is great!
Now if I could just talk Gary and Angie into buying it, Herb and I could live in the Mother-In-Law suite : )
Mary