Monday, November 8

Just a blog

Today is Monday. Michael is still home under the weather and thus, I am on an adventure. I'll take SJ and travel to the famous M & L Fabrics to discover a world of color and excitement. Last night, I hung my dad's baby quilt up on the wall- after an invigorating trip to Home Depot (one of my favorite stores) for a rod.

Just a few quick chuckles...

Last week (Michael was home sick this day too) Kate was walking around, hands clasped, saying "Help me, Lord". Michael was laughing. I told him, "well, now you know what my prayers sound like during the day!"

Yesterday she talked all day NONSTOP...and I am thinking, this is my new life...a chatty two year old. "Honey, can you please take this to the dirty clothes for mommy?"
"SURE!" She says, and she trots off to the basket.

"This is mommy's, that is daddy's and this is Kate's. Kate's fork."

She puts my shoes on from the closet and comes to the living room. "Where are you going Kate?"

"School."

Oh dear. You've a couple years to go my little sweet.

PS Haven't been uploading in a few days...and have noticed an extreme decline in my comments...hee hee. I guess pics/videos of the girls are much more sought after than my ramblings.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

OK OK I was a little behind on my commenting, but I didn't realize you'd been so busy! I love your 'ramblings' as much as stuff about the girls. I get to learn from YOUR experience. :) But really, really, you need to get some videos up of Kate saying those things! Help me Lord!!! Hahahahaa.

tgrammy said...

Not true not true....we love it ALL don't we Shek??

Dani said...

I know, no commenting from me for a few posts, but I thought this one was hilarious. School! And the prayer...oh my goodness. I can't wait to see you again! May can't come soon enough. We HAVE to plan a play-time with the girls while we are there. No baby yet, bty. I still have 8 days till the due date but I'm impatient again. :)

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

M & L? One of my favorite places!

Joyce