Michael thinks it's a boy and I'm not so sure... a girl maybe? What do you think? Place your guess on the poll to the right and in 18 days we'll see who are the best guessers!
Hi you guys! I am so glad to see your blog up and running, I have been excited to see what has been going on with you guys and it looks like a lot! Congrats on the little one! Nick and I are so happy for you guys, that's really so awesome. Being parents is such an awesome experience, get ready to have your world rocked! You will be great at it I'm sure. I'm glad you commented on my blog too sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you but as you can imagine with a new baby we have been a little busy too! I hope we can keep in touch and good luck with everything to come. Nick, Shayna, Aiden and Katelyn
Wow!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I am so very happy for you guys. Thank you for inviting us to view your blog. Can you believe the last time I saw you in Oz we were jumping out of a plane and you were telling me that you were going to marry this guy even though you had barely seen him!!!! Look at ya now! God is great. Hope this finds you well and enjoying your pregnancy. We really need to catch up.
Hey Abby! I was just taking a few minutes to read your blog while I am alone and quiet at work....love the music while I am enjoying all your journaling. Did you send Taffy the website? I know she'd really enjoy it. It is great!! You are a great writer and your joy shines through. I know you have spent ALOT of time setting this up, and it is worth it, especially for me so far away. I tried to set up a shortcut, but ended up adding the site to my favorites! Thanks for taking alot of time to set it up as we will cherish each entry!! LOVE YOU , MOM
WOW! That's so awesome! We are so happy for you guys. Abby, you look so good and beam with the joy of pregnancy. And Mike's shine of a proud father is precious. You guys are going to be awesome parents.
Please forgive us for not contacting you sooner. We have been remise of keeping you apprised of what has happened to us this past year.
Absolutely loved the blog! What precious memories you have already from this season of your life. Enjoyed seeing you both so much this last weekend. I can't wait to keep reading the blog so that I know everything going on. Thanks for letting me share in this special time! Have a great weekend, mommy and daddy!
Hey!!!! ok, I've spent like 2 hours already on your blog..and lov'n every minute of it! I feel like I've been caught up on so much of your life since being many miles away:) I'm maybe..just maybe getting inspired to start my own blog. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but you've inspired me!! I think it would be good for me, sooner than you know you will understand why:)! My excitement can not accurately be expressed for you two. Treasure, treasure, treasure these moments. You will never have anything like them ever again! (not that great things won't ever happen to you again, but there really is something about the first child and getting to relish in every moment of it with your mate)
I would LOVE to chat with you, and trade prego stories! I just think it so amazing how the Lord has blessed us each with precious little gifts who all happen to be born in the same year! Crazy? or just the Lord's goodness?!
I may even try to call tonight..I'll be up working on one of Brennan's Father's Day gifts after Josiah goes to bed, so I'll be up for a while. I hope I don't wake you up!!
I love the blog....great idea. I'm so glad that you've finally got to share with your family and hope that the video tape gets posted soon. I would love to see their reactions. We will definitely have to catch up soon. I will try to call you later today. Ps. Josiah Michael Clark is a wonderful name....of course I have to say that about Michael since it's my child's middle name. One of my dear friends has a little boy named Josiah and if it's any indication of the name...he is absolutely an adorable and wonderful child. So both names get my thumbs up. And of course Kate Elise is absolutely beautiful. I see this gorgeous little girl running around, very femine and beautiful. Well be blessed and I'll call you later love you lots and can't wait to know what you're having :c)
8 comments:
You guys are so cute.
xo
Hi you guys! I am so glad to see your blog up and running, I have been excited to see what has been going on with you guys and it looks like a lot! Congrats on the little one! Nick and I are so happy for you guys, that's really so awesome. Being parents is such an awesome experience, get ready to have your world rocked! You will be great at it I'm sure. I'm glad you commented on my blog too sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you but as you can imagine with a new baby we have been a little busy too! I hope we can keep in touch and good luck with everything to come.
Nick, Shayna, Aiden and Katelyn
Wow!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I am so very happy for you guys. Thank you for inviting us to view your blog. Can you believe the last time I saw you in Oz we were jumping out of a plane and you were telling me that you were going to marry this guy even though you had barely seen him!!!! Look at ya now! God is great. Hope this finds you well and enjoying your pregnancy. We really need to catch up.
Love,
Lori Hesling
Hey Abby! I was just taking a few minutes to read your blog while I am alone and quiet at work....love the music while I am enjoying all your journaling. Did you send Taffy the website? I know she'd really enjoy it. It is great!! You are a great writer and your joy shines through. I know you have spent ALOT of time setting this up, and it is worth it, especially for me so far away. I tried to set up a shortcut, but ended up adding the site to my favorites! Thanks for taking alot of time to set it up as we will cherish each entry!! LOVE YOU , MOM
WOW! That's so awesome! We are so happy for you guys. Abby, you look so good and beam with the joy of pregnancy. And Mike's shine of a proud father is precious. You guys are going to be awesome parents.
Please forgive us for not contacting you sooner. We have been remise of keeping you apprised of what has happened to us this past year.
gary o
Abby and Michael,
Absolutely loved the blog! What precious memories you have already from this season of your life. Enjoyed seeing you both so much this last weekend. I can't wait to keep reading the blog so that I know everything going on. Thanks for letting me share in this special time! Have a great weekend, mommy and daddy!
Helen
Hey!!!! ok, I've spent like 2 hours already on your blog..and lov'n every minute of it! I feel like I've been caught up on so much of your life since being many miles away:) I'm maybe..just maybe getting inspired to start my own blog. I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but you've inspired me!! I think it would be good for me, sooner than you know you will understand why:)! My excitement can not accurately be expressed for you two. Treasure, treasure, treasure these moments. You will never have anything like them ever again! (not that great things won't ever happen to you again, but there really is something about the first child and getting to relish in every moment of it with your mate)
I would LOVE to chat with you, and trade prego stories! I just think it so amazing how the Lord has blessed us each with precious little gifts who all happen to be born in the same year! Crazy? or just the Lord's goodness?!
I may even try to call tonight..I'll be up working on one of Brennan's Father's Day gifts after Josiah goes to bed, so I'll be up for a while. I hope I don't wake you up!!
Love you and lil' clark;)- Kathy
Abby,
I love the blog....great idea. I'm so glad that you've finally got to share with your family and hope that the video tape gets posted soon. I would love to see their reactions.
We will definitely have to catch up soon. I will try to call you later today.
Ps. Josiah Michael Clark is a wonderful name....of course I have to say that about Michael since it's my child's middle name. One of my dear friends has a little boy named Josiah and if it's any indication of the name...he is absolutely an adorable and wonderful child. So both names get my thumbs up. And of course Kate Elise is absolutely beautiful. I see this gorgeous little girl running around, very femine and beautiful.
Well be blessed and I'll call you later
love you lots
and can't wait to know what you're having :c)
love always
claudia
Post a Comment