
Well, it's true, a "little Clarkie" (what my brother calls our baby) is finally on the way! I am already 16 1/2 weeks along!! Praise the Lord! He is so good to us. I started this blog in Feb. in hopes that one day I would be able to share updates about our growing family- but had no idea that a couple weeks later we would be pregnant! If you want the full scoop, start at the bottom and scroll upwards (they are listed from most resent to oldest).
We'd prefer to keep our blog semi-private, so if you got the email, you were personally invited by us to view our family website. We ask that you don't post this address anywhere or share it with others (if there is someone you think we missed, please let us know!) We just don't want any cyberspace weirdies viewing our website!
We will find out the gender of the baby on July 1st (if he or she cooperates ) so stay tuned!
Thanks for sharing this exciting new adventure with us! Parenthood, wow....We look forward to all the things God will teach us in this new chapter of life.
God bless you!
Michael, Abby, and the long awaited Baby Clark
11 comments:
Great blog!!!!!
John and I both were absolutely awed at the professional look and the way you put it all together.
Good job!
Thanks for sharing it with us and we will be careful not to forward it to anyone.
Love you.
Aunt Anita
Hi you all, and THANK YOU for the darling blog of your life and exciting news!! That is the best story I have heard in a while, and I can’t wait to see the video!!! What a wonderful surprise! You are so cute and creative! We are so HAPPY for you and will wait in great anticipation for baby Clark!! Love, Taffy
Great blog, Abby! Love it! So glad it went well this weekend.
~Lonna
congratulations from Down Under!can't wait to see little Clark!don't forget to send us updates of your exciting journey!
love to you 3,
Steve,Martine,Nicolas and Antoine
I knew it!!!on Easter morning, I had asked Anita if you were pregnant!!! : )
you look wonderful. I am so happy for you!
knit together by the hand that spans the universe! awesome...
(next time we see you, remind me to tell you of the surprise visit Ed and I made to his parents : ) )
will be praying for you...all 3 of you!
thank you for the link...I will be checking it...
We just heard your great news. We are very happy for both of you. If I may make a suggestion on a name, if it's going to be a boy, Gary would be a great name to bestow on your strapping young man. Of course, if you just want any old average little boy then any other name would do. Ha Ha!!
We think about you all often and are very excited to see the blessing that God has given you. Just think, here comes your first arrow for you to sharpen, straighten and send out to the next generation. Hey Mike, remember what Psalms says about those arrows, "Blessed is the man whose quiver is FULL of them."
I hope you can sense a little joking around because I can see how you both have followed God and have been so obedient to Him. I praise God for blessing you all once again. We will be praying for you all.
I guess Mom told you all that our newest (Bethany Joy) was born on May 17th. Everything went very well and very smooth. Angie said that is was the easiest delivery so far. Ashlynn and Loren were there for the delivery and they said it was "interesting". I am very proud of all our girls and how they have been such a big help especially to Angie during this time. The boys are a big help too but in their own little way.
In case Mom didn't give you the details, Bethany was 7lbs. and 12ozs. and 20 inches long. She is beautiful (just like her mother).
Again, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are very excited for you!!
Gary and Angie
We were so happy to hear from you today and to hear about your great news.
Abby, how is the pregnancy going? Be sure and email or call after the ultrasound.
I know you both are excited!
Parenting is a great adventure. You are going to love it!
Mary
Thanks for sharing! I LOVE it! You did an AWESOME job.
cristina
hello Beautiful mommy !
CONGRATULATIONS! i will try and act like you aren't a "punk" just a
little bit - since you didn't spill the beans when we talked on the
phone. But i am so thankful that you saw us "Clark Worthy" to view
your blog - how you have the time for that i will never know! that
will change soon maybe not - but we are so excited for you and michael
and know you will be FABULOUS!!! GODLY PARENTS!!! much love and
blessings!
<>< kaki
abz,this is awesome! i just spend so much time on it, and i'm supposed to be working from home! i love love love the slideshow and the writing and the pictures and comments... i fell like i've been with you all along the way! miss you already...
~ shell belle
Post a Comment