Sunday, November 28

SJ's baby dedication


Thanksgiving "break" is going great...my camera is broken and all my pics are trapped on it....so this is the only pic I have (thanks to Deb) of our baby dedication last night for Savannah. Pastor Joey's prayer was very special, he prayed that we would raise Savannah in the Lord's ways and that one day she would call Him her Savior. I can't think of a better thing to see my kids live out- but to serve our Lord, so that when she is standing before the Lord one day, she would hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
We are having a great time with Shelley and Keith, and today is the last full day together. We are contemplating surfing, if the water is clean enough. More pics to come when my camera is fixed...

2 comments:

Heather Mather said...

Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving! Glad you are having fun with your sis.

Shelley said...

I read this in your living room. Cuz I was there. :)