Feeling extremely nauseous today and really tired. I could lay down under my desk right now and take a nap. In fact, no one would really miss me...ha ha. Well, I really have thought about it. Last night I took a nap at 6 got up to eat again, slept again, ate again, and slept hard all night. This baby bakin' is wearin' me out!
I tried to swim this morning and my energy level was a bit low. I did what I could. Splashed around a bit, made some waves and got out. Well, not really but that's what I felt like. I am having a little trouble concentrating here at work. I can't wait until this sickness and tiredness wears off- "they" say it should subside around 13 weeks. Only 3 more to go! Yipee and please Lord.
My cousin is coming into town this weekend, and her mother is my mother's sister and best friend. I will have to be very careful. I am showing already so I had to go to the store and get some new clothes. I feel much more comfortable in these clothes. I don't feel like I have to suck in as much to "hide" this growing tummy. My stomach is like going upwards into my lungs already. It's definitely up more than out, which is not what I was expecting. I feel really full all the time, but my tummy growls alot too!
It's Tuesday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment