Tuesday, April 8

Ruminations from a first time pregnant gal

How is it possible to love someone so much that you've never even met and don't even know? That's the feeling I have. I can't wait to meet this child. I have such a long way to wait though! Some people report of pregnancy flying by and I just can't imagine the thought! It's been 2 weeks 5 days since finding out and although each day is getting easier to get back to my normal thought life, it is still always there, in the back of my mind. Ok, so it's not easier at all. I guess it is better now that I am getting used to the idea of the new diet, the secret, and the new feelings in my ever stretching and growing body.

I was laying in the floor the other day, stretching and all the sudden I disovered I wasn't stretching at all, but had been laying there daydreaming for who knows how long. What will our baby look like? What will it feel like to hold our child for the first time?

These are the ruminations from a first time pregnant lady.

Today I am 7 weeks, 2 days.

No comments: