Today Michael went to Hume Lake with our good friend Tim Henigman to the Annual Fisherman's Conference. Here's a picture from last year, he looks so "mountain man-ish"! He talks about going all year and gets so excited about it! I love that he gets to do this. It's 3 days of shooting guns, paintball, fishing, burping, f*rting and eating. A man's glory!
BUT, that means I am flying solo for a couple of days. I think I may go to a total chick flick tonight by myself at the dollar theatre. This is something I've never done, but I'm thinking why not? Then again, I am not really alone any longer am I?
Then, I'll go to the grocery store for the 4th time this week, stock up on my edibles and go home and fall into bed early like I've been doing a lot of lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment