So, today I am 9 weeks and 3 days along! The weekly email tells me that our baby can stretch its arms and legs and all it's organs are already developed! Next week, baby officially becomes a fetus, and is no longer called an embryo. Now, that is somethin' special.
My friend Cristina told me something that has best resonated with me thus far " no matter what anyone tells you, nothing can prepare you (for pregnancy)". I have a skin virus/rash (because my immune system is probably weaker right now) a UTI, a stuffy nose, nausea, and and aching back! Not to mention, I have NO energy, I'm very moody, and I spend about a quarter of my time daily running back and forth (discreetly of course) to the bathroom!! A country song comes to mind: Poor Poor Pitiful Me. Woe is me... no really, what a new adventure!
I am not complaining, just stating the facts. So girls out there who want this like I did- just get ready! When it comes, there ain't NO turnin' back!!
I know the baby inside me is going to be such a joy that all this 'stuff will become a distant memory.
Right??

Terrible picture, but I am growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment